Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : First Grand Champion!
 Gem Crest Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/13/2024 2:26:46 PM reply with quote send message to Gem Crest Kennels Object to Post   

Our first grand champion from Gem Crest Kennels!

Introducing GCH GM Topaz (https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18771575)

Our source dog is now a grand champion, this is a great step towards our kennels program for the Plott Hound breed! This is the first step to bringing the Plott Hound breed back from the dead. About a month ago I started this program and now I have my first sign of proving the breed. I want to give thanks to Toscana for having a stud to breed to at that has helped my program to get 10 SOP puppies.

Now just to get him to be a sire for a few litters and I will bragging about those puppies afterwards.

Thank you for reading this, I am just super excited to have a our first grand champion in the program. As a new kennel this is very exciting to have an accomplishment this big. After this I plan to get him alphabetical soup for his name and title. Here's to my first step in the right direction.
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/14/2024 11:57:53 AM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

Congratulations
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2024 7:22:49 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Congrats!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2024 11:20:07 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.